Below is the content of the provisions resulting from the GDPR, from which please refer to confirming the sending of the message using contact form:
- Personal data administrator: The administrator of personal data collected via the contact form on our website is the company SUNVEST Sp. z o. o., z siedzibą przy ul. Skarszewska 21, 83-110 Tczew, POLAND.
- Purpose of data processing: Providing personal data in the contact form is voluntary, but necessary to contact us for information, clarification or problem solving. The data is collected for the sole purpose of responding to the message the message and their processing is legally justified.
- Legal basis for data processing: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the GDPR, which enables the processing of data in order to implement the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- Personal data storage period: Personal data provided via the contact form are stored for the period necessary to reply to the message message. After this period, the data will be deleted.
- Right to object: The data subject has the right to object to data processing on the basis of a legitimate interest or a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the performance of a public task entrusted to the administrator. The full content of this legal provision is contained in Article 21 of the GDPR of Polish regulations.
- Personal data administrator collected via the contact form on our website is the company SUNVEST Sp. z o. o., HQ adress: ul. Skarszewska 21, 83-110 Tczew, POLAND. Personal data that are saved in the form include primarily: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and message content. If additional information is required, it will be stated on the form. Personal data is collected only in order to respond to the message. by user message.
- Under GDPR the data subject has the right to access their data at any time, as well as to rectify, delete, limit processing or transfer. In order to exercise these rights, please contact the Personal Data Administrator via the contact form or by using the other forms of contact indicated on the website.
- The role of the supervisory authority: The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data if he/she believes that his/her personal data is processed contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.